Jan. 29, 1908 - The General Store of Arabey & Isedene is gutted by fire.
Feb 20, 1908 - Their lost stock valued at $12000 and insured for $8000, Mr.'s Arabey and Isedene settle for $5500 and immediately leave town. Warrants are issued for their arrest for defrauding creditors.
Feb. 27, 1908 - Charles Arabey, the brother of one of the owners is arrested in a boarding house on Jarvis St. in Toronto for his involvement.
May 21, 1908 - Grocer Frank Carter who purchases the burned out store and has it cleared out in preparation for reconstruction.
July 6, 1908 - Mr. Carter is in Berlin (Kitchener) purchasing new fixtures for the store.
Nov. 4, 1908 - Frank Carter moves his business, F. Carter and Son , to the new premises, "The white store opposite the post office."
1931 - After the death of his son, Mr. Carter sells the business to Howard Pearce who runs it under the name T. H. Pearce for about ten years.
Feb. 7, 1940 - Harvey L. Mathews purchases the Pharmacy of Mr. P. B. More, located next door in Apothecaries Hall (presently the Paisley Common restaurant).
1942/1943 - H. L. Mathews changes the business from "Nyal Service Drugs" to "Rexall" and moves next door into the larger store formerly occupied by T. H. Pearce.
Jan. 3, 1956 - Harvey Mathews sells the business to Ralph Anderson. Anderson's Drugs operates for thirty three years.
June 1, 1989 - Mary Ellen and Craig Budreau purchase the business from Mr. Anderson and operate as an independent drugstore, Paisley Drugs. The Rexall sign and masonite panels are removed from the store to reveal the original "reeded" glass windows above and below the main display windows as well as the wood panels surrounding the recessed storefront. The store is repainted in the original colours of the Apothecaries Hall.
August 1, 1999 - The Budreaus change to the Guardian™ banner and change the business name to Paisley Pharmacy.
May 2012 – The Budreaus purchase the former hardware store next door and convert the building into a game and toy store, Pastime Goldmine.